Hi ladies!
My name is Kimberley and I am excited about being a member of The Mom Squad. My role is to blog about Bible Study and I hope I can encourage and uplift you with what I have learned by studying the Word of God with my church family. Our family are members of Grace Baptist Church in Brunswick, and I started attending Bible Study there about six years ago, when my triplets were 1-1/2 years old. I had no idea how wonderful it would be. I love, love, love to study God's Word! There is nothing more powerful than communicating with our AWESOME God and realizing how much He truly loves us! When God became #1 in my life and I started spending time every morning reading His Word, my life completely changed. My focus is Him and I am His. We, as mothers, daughters, and wives, have many important relationships, but there is none more important than with our heavenly Father! I look forward to reading my bible and seeing what God has to say to me everyday.
My words of encouragement for you today are found in Matthew 6:33: "But Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God, and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew chapter 6 is an amazing chapter and I encourage you to read it today. When we make Him first in our lives, all other things grow dim and we see that God is more than able to take care of anything that comes our way.
My prayer for 2014 is that we will all make more time for connecting with God. I encourage you to join a local Bible Study in your area so you too can experience the many blessings of studying God's Word.

1 comment :
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post. It is wonderful to build community relationships through bible study nights. I appreciate the scripture, the encouragement and the great work you're doing here.
Post a Comment