Hi Moms! So excited to meet you. My name is Ruth. As I continue to read the description of the Mom Squad, the word that keeps sticking out to me is the word "sisterhood". I don't have any sisters so I'm super excited to belong to a new sisterhood... and a sisterhood of awesome women that share the same values!
Since becoming a stay-at-home mom, I’ve had the pleasure of meeting new moms who have inspired me, challenged me, and imparted wisdom about motherhood into me. They have been a great support for me in this transition and many times, an energy source when I’ve been worn and weary. They are a group of women that I can talk to about marriage, motherhood, and money. They keep me grounded in Biblical principles and help me to stay on course when the world tells me to get off course. They are life-givers and are beautiful in their own way. I appreciate each of them for who they are and the mothers that they are striving to be. I cannot imagine being a stay-at-home mom without my mom friends. I probably would have given up by now. They empower me and I’d like to think that I do the same for them.
I know that I'm blessed to have a group of mom friends and that not everyone has the same support around them. But guess what?... now you do! Welcome to the sisterhood of the Mom Squad!
Have a blessed week!
Photo Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/greentea/508815606/

1 comment :
Aww, you ladies are so sweet. The moment I read all of your profiles I knew you were a special group. Thank you for living in God's light and radiating that love out to the world. People like you who live God's love and practice kind Christian values, make the world a much better place.
Post a Comment