Monday, January 13, 2014

Moms on a Mission

Hello Beautiful Mothers. My name is Rachel and I am blessed to be a part of The Mom Squad. Today I am filling in for one of our Dynamic Moms, Chef Robin. When she asked for someone to fill in for her today as she is away serving as a chef with the US Olympics and had a few kinks with her computer, God placed in me a topic that was fitting for the opportunity. Chef Robin and so many others fall into a group of moms that I consider to be Moms on a Mission. Although we have all been called to something great, occasionally God will give some of us an assignment that requires us to travel in order to accomplish it. These mothers not only serve but sacrifice time with their families to serve. I began to think of other mothers that would fall into this category such as those serving in the missionary field, overseas in the military or simply being away from their family to support their family. This is no simple task but they have been chosen to fulfill it. They have an assignment and they are on a mission.
As a group of mothers I believe that we have been mandated to cover these Moms on a Mission in prayer.  I would like to take a moment to do so.
Dear Heavenly Father, we first want to thank you for being a Loving and Kind Father. Thank you for being not just our King but our friend. Thank you for choosing all of us to disciple your children and showing us your grace as we raise them up in you. Lord today we are coming together to interceded on behalf of Chef Robin and ALL the other mothers that you have assigned to complete missions that are away from their families and homes. Lord we ask that you would protect them as they fulfill the assignment you have given them in this season. Strengthen their minds and spirits so that they will accomplish that which you have set out for them to do. We thank you in advance for their safe return home and for keeping their families protected and in good health. Lord we love you, we honor you, we adore you and we Thank You.
In Jesus name,
Amen
Mothers lets continue to cover each other in prayer. As mothers we wear so many hats but one that I believe never comes off is, “The Servant”.  As we serve our families, we Honor God. It is not always easy, convenient or comfortable but we have been selected and we are ALL on Assignment. With all that being said, I’d like to ask,
How do you feel your assignment as a mother better enables you to serve God?
Have a Blessed Week,
R. Scott


2 comments :

Unknown said...

Moms are definitely under-appreciated for the service they provide sometimes unintentional but under-appreciated none the less, yet in still the great ones still press forward because they are doing it for their family yes, but there is also a greater purpose. Excellent prayer and post!

Unknown said...

I thank GOD for such a wonderful wife, mom, cook, caregiver, accountability partner, hairstylist, etc. HE has truly blessed my home. I speak from experience when I say I understand that Moms can be under-appreciated, even when it unintentional. Much respect and appreciation to all Moms that go forth on behalf of their families, but also for the Glory of GOD. Excellent prayer and post!